Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello! I decided to sneak in another post since I have a little extra time tonight. While Seth was at work today, I had a great day with the babies. We took a long walk to Starbucks, the grocery store, and we even stopped at a nearby nail salon that I like to go to for pedicures so I could show the lovely staff the babies. It was a beautiful, sunny day and the temperature was 55 degrees which is pretty warm for a winter day in Reno. The babies had pieces of pumpkin bread from Starbucks (one of their favorite treats thanks to Dad) and they got Valentine's balloons from the grocery store. I'm always so thankful for the time I get to spend with the babies during the week, especially now that I've gone back to work part-time. I truly feel like I have the best of both worlds with being a stay at home mom the majority of time but also getting to spend 1-2 days a week at work. I honestly couldn't ask for anything more!

Madeline
 
Caleb...he recently discovered his nose and his finger is constantly in it :)


Madeline and Mischa "reading" their new Valentine's books
 
In the past few weeks, Mischa has really become interested in books...it's the cutest thing
 
She even prefers to look at books during diaper changes...ha!
 
What a silly girl

Too funny!
 
Caleb and his crazy hair
 
Madeline eating a strawberry
 
Sweet Mischa
 
On our walk today
 
Us at Starbucks...poor Madeline got scared of the barista
 
Mischa, Caleb & Madeline Valentine's Day 2013
 
Madeline, Caleb & Mischa Valentine's Day 2012

 
Here's a video from tonight
 
 


 
And here's a video from last weekend at the museum

 




Hope everyone had a sweet Valentine's Day! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment